Nominations for Place To Be Proud Of Awards
Complete the form below to nominate someone, a group, an organisation or a project for an award. Just try and sum up why you think they deserve it by explaining what it is they do that helps make Basingstoke and Deane a better place. Keep it simple and try and evidence what you say.
We are looking forward to seeing entries from right across the borough for all sorts of activities, closing date 31st March 2021. Good luck!
2021 Nominations are now closed.
You can also download a copy of the nomination form.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions of entry before proceeding. Please ensure when you nominate someone they have given their permission for you to provide their contact details for the purposes of this project.
Closing date is 31st March 2021.
In making the entry you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions, which are:
- All nominated individuals or organisations must live, work, be based in or serve the area covered by the borough boundaries of Basingstoke and Deane.
- You may submit nominations in as many categories as you wish but a separate entry form must be submitted for each category.
- All entries will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be made available to any other party not involved with the awards, without the prior agreement of the nominee.
- The nominated individual or group and their nominators must be willing to talk to the media about the nominee’s achievements.
- Judging will take place during March/April 2021. All nominees and their nominators will be invited to a celebratory on-line event to be held at the end of April 2021.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sponsors of categories cannot enter the category they have sponsored. Individuals who work for sponsors are able to enter the category.
- Destination Basingstoke reserve the right to move nominations between categories as appropriate.