In making the entry you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions, which are:
- All nominees must live, work or be based within the borough boundaries of Basingstoke and Deane
- You may submit nominations in as many categories as you wish but a separate entry form must be submitted for each category
- All entries will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be made available to any other party not involved with the awards, without the prior agreement of the nominee.
- The nominated individual or group and their nominators must be willing to talk to the media about the nominee’s achievements. This is particularly important for nominations for “Business and the Community”
- Judging will take place during April 2019. All shortlisted finalists will be notified in writing and they will be invited to a celebratory champagne reception in June 2019
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Sponsors of categories cannot enter the category they have sponsored. Individuals who work for sponsors are able to enter the category.
- Shortlisted nominees will be notified by the 8th April 2019. If you do not hear by this date then unfortunately your nomination has not been successful.
- All shortlisted finalists are invited to a special awards night celebration on 6th June 2019 when the winners will be announced.